GlucoTab® version 7.1 (November 2020)
- Displaying or filtering available and unavailable medications in the facility.
- The list for selecting drugs now additionally shows whether a drug is available or not.
- There is also an additional filter function to show only available drugs in the list. For pre-therapy and self-management, all drugs are listed by default, for inpatient therapy only the available drugs are displayed.
- Electronic version of the user manual
- In addition to the printed version of the user manual, with version 7.1 it is possible to access an electronic version of the user manual directly from GlucoTab.
- After importing a hypoglycemic blood glucose value, a task for a control measurement is now automatically created. This automatism was previously only provided after manual entry with a confirmation dialog.
- Stopping a patient’s enrollment by a nurse now requires a verbal order from a physician when the patient has prescribed therapy.
- An additional user manual for operation (technical manual) has been prepared.
GlucoTab version 7.1 shall be the first GlucoTab version with certification according to the new European Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
- The relevant preparations have been made, and the entire technical documentation has been revised with regard to the requirements of the MDR and submitted to the notified body for review.