New GlucoTab Version 6.0
As of March 2019 GlucoTab® Version 6.0 is in operation. The major new features of this version are:
- GlucoTab is now also approved for the documentation of the therapy of patients with type 1 diabetes and provides a bolus calculator for intensified insulin therapy.
- Basal insulin can now be prescribed in basal bolus therapy at different times of day (midday, evening and before going to bed).
- Comprehensive support for documentation of patient self-management: retrospective data entry, changes in the workflow for prescriptions with insulin dosage by the patient.
- Prescription and presentation of the blood glucose measurement frequency are possible in the medication plan over time and in advance.
- User interface improvements: Insulin daily dose over time in basal bolus therapy // orders “every n days” // consistently uniform sorting of drugs // blood glucose target range in the course of therapy diagram // supplemental insulin scheme by mouse-over in the therapy plan // display of the latest GFR laboratory value for the patient
- Double blood glucose values are only displayed once in the therapy profile. (e.g. if values are recorded manually when measuring with a POCT device and received via the laboratory)